Friday, August 12, 2011

"Honest Questions"

Can you see the honest questions in my heart this hour?
I'm opening like a flower,
To the rain,
And do you know the silent sorrows of a never ending journey through the pain?

Do you see a brighter day for me?
Do you wonder whats in store for me?
The cure for me, the way?

Don't look down, you'll see the tears I've cried,
The lives I've lived, and deaths I've died.
Would you die them too?
And all for me?

 You say....
"I will pour water down upon a thirsty firey land,
And streams will flow, from the dust of your bruised and broken soul,
And you will grow like the grass upon the fertile plains of visions by the streams of living water,
You will grow."

Do you know the story from the start?
And do you know me, like you've always told me?
Do you see, the whispers in my heart against your kindness?
Its my eternal blindness
Do you see?...

You say...
"I will pour water down upon the thirsty barron land,
And streams will flow, from the dust of your bruised and broken soul.
You will grow like the grass upon the fertile plains of visions by the streams of living water.
You will grow.

You will grow

No comments:

Post a Comment